Rolf, 48%

Tim Coates tim.coates@wapin.com
Mon Nov 26 07:38 MST 2001

Jeff,

We aren't as far north as many on this list, but we do get our weather.  Today
we're getting 6-12 inches with it snowing sideways.  No travel advised.
Schools closed.  I know there are others on this list getting this same storm.

I made it a rule long ago to stay home during the first major snow storm of
the year, as it saves my car from the body shop.  People forget how to drive
in snow during the summer.  20 years ago after two years in a row of people
running into my car while it was safely parked, I made that rule.

Days like this help keep the riff raff out with only the hearty staying.
There is a lot to be said for that.

Tim Coates
University of South Dakota
University of Sioux Falls