Rolf, 48%

Paul Kupelian kupelian@Oswego.EDU
Mon Nov 26 09:41 MST 2001

Jeff,
I would dispute that finding and claim.  They only restrict airflow if you
don't change them regularly at 90 day intervals.  Also, taking one of
these filters and comparing it to the chapies, you will be amazed at the
amount of stuff that gets trapped in them.  You should also see
significantly less dust in the house as well.
Paul Kupelian, RPT