Humidifier supplies

Ron Torrella rontorrella@yahoo.com
Sat Oct 20 06:43 MDT 2001

Torrella Systems StationeryWhile trying to locate replacement filters for
one of our humidifiers, I came across a bargain on digital hygrometers by
Holmes. Where they're normally priced at $21.99, I discovered that if you
order 2 or more, you get them for $17.59/ea. Not bad! (Other piano supply
houses sell them for as much as $25/ea.)

You can find this (and other Holmes products) their online store -
https://store.holmesproducts.com

This isn't an advertisement......