Questions

David M. Porritt dm.porritt@verizon.net
Fri Sep 21 09:46 MDT 2001

I guess write to her and ask.  I noticed the address was from
Pianodisk.  Someone there has subscribed to the list on an account
that responds automatically to all inquiry's, so every time you send
a message to the group, you get a responce back privately.  At least
her software doesn't send it to the whole group.

dave