budget

Fri, 08 Aug 2003 06:36:30 -0500

At 18:02 8/7/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>Good news, bad news
>
>We have a new chair at UA, and today I met with her. Among topics we
>discussed was a budget. I haven't had one for the past two years, so when
>she asked know how I want, she didn't like "as much as I can get". Then
>she asked how much other schools get.
>
>UA has 74 pianos, 2 h'chords and a p'forte. What are some budgets in
>comparable schools?
>
>Wim

Willem,

We've got 96 pianos, 3 harpsichords and 1 fortepiano - after 20+ years, I
finally got a budget line of my own. $1500.

Of course, if I replace wippens, hammers and shanks on ONE S$S grand, I'm
;-}

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician
Vox-(563)-387-1204 // Fax (563)-387-1076

- Education is what you get from reading the small print. Experience is
what you get from not reading it.