filling Dampp-Chasers

Keith McGavern kam544@gbronline.com
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 21:28:59 -0500

At 12:25 PM -0700 8/20/03, Alan McCoy wrote:
>Now this is a problem I'd like to have. I have, instead, the problem of
>getting money to purchase dampp chaser systems.

Alan,

These systems were installed when the pianos were purchased new. The
administration was convinced it would be an excellent means to
preserve the initial investment and benefit the music program over
all.

>And, of course, 20-30c pitch
>changes to knock my head against.

Do I ever remember those pitch drifts ...	EVERY SEMESTER ...
        Now it's float, float, float.

Of course, this doesn't eliminate the majority of the remaining
grands and uprights that don't have the systems. But I am very
thankful to the powers that be for what there is!

Take care,

Keith McGavern