room keys

stranges@Oswego.EDU stranges@Oswego.EDU
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 14:07:55 -0400

OH Ron!!!

You said a MOUTHFULL.

Between boy/girl scouts and afterschool activities in the large school
district I have AS WELL AS the college I work at-

To say me and the custodians are close is the UNDERSTATEMENT of the YEAR.

Actully- if I may say bluntly-- it's a big pain in the ass.

I love the school district though and they love me- and they pay well...
but some nights... UGH!!!

You know what I did that also helps??
I got me a PICTURE ID.

THey were all too happy to get one for me through the school district.

Now I don't get weird looks and have to explain myself.

(Well- I always get weird looks and have to explain myself- but that's for
other reasons..)

:B

Your comrade,
Michelle

--On Friday, August 22, 2003 4:04 PM +0000 Ron Koval