room keys

David M. Porritt dm.porritt@verizon.net
Sat, 23 Aug 2003 18:54:54 -0500

Susan:

I've found that parking is not a problem if you get there before
7:00am!  I am more an early person than a late one, so that suits my
style.  Also, our building was re-keyed about 10 years ago with all
new Abloy (Finnish Co.) locks.  I have 3 master keys that will get me
any place that has a piano.  That's a wonderful change from the old
4-inch ring of keys I had before.  I had a 2 page printout of which
key for which door.  Not a speedy or convenient method.

dave