room keys

Susan Kline skline@peak.org
Sat, 23 Aug 2003 17:41:03 -0700

At 06:54 PM 8/23/2003 -0500, Dave wrote:
>Susan:
>
>I've found that parking is not a problem if you get there before
>7:00am!  I am more an early person than a late one, so that suits my
>style.  Also, our building was re-keyed about 10 years ago with all
>new Abloy (Finnish Co.) locks.  I have 3 master keys that will get me
>any place that has a piano.  That's a wonderful change from the old
>4-inch ring of keys I had before.  I had a 2 page printout of which
>key for which door.  Not a speedy or convenient method.
>
>dave

A 4-inch key ring!! I totally agree. What a nightmare.

The problem with coming early is that I live an hour and ten minutes away.
To get there by 7:00 a.m. I would have to leave home at 5:45 or so.

I agree it would be better, just hard to do. And sometimes I stay for
evening concerts, and then drive the hour + home after that.
Just too long a day.

Susan