NYSCON 03

Don McKechnie dmckech@ithaca.edu
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 09:42:48 -0700

List,

NYSCON 03 is approaching fast. If you missed Dallas, NYSCON 03 is the
next best event. Roger Wheelock will be presenting at the CAUT Forum.
Please read the information below and visit the NYSCON web site for more
information.

Don McKechnie

A Special invitation to join us a the NYSCON conference of the
Piano Technicians Guild Inc.

www.ptg.org/nyscon

Preparations are currently underway for NYSCON 2003. We will be meeting
at the Nevele Grande Resort and Country Club in Ellenville NY, September
25 - 28, 2003. Yes, it’s in the Catskills! Plan to join us in this
historic part of New York State, only a short drive north of New York
City. Our own Ken Walkup is planning a comprehensive and varied
institute program with all sorts of interesting classes on piano
technology featuring some of the world’s greatest instructors. After a
full day of classes you and your friends can relax on the resort’s 27
Hole, championship golf course or play some tennis and racquetball
inside their huge indoor sports facility. There’s also horseback riding,
roller blading, boating and fishing. This will be a conference like no
other. Make it your mini vacation. You can bring the whole family! See
for yourself by visiting www.nevele.com. Chuck Erbsmehl our conference
chair is doing a superb job of organizing the whole event and he has
asked me to invite you and all the members of your chapter to attend. So
on behalf of the New York State and Ontario chapters of the Piano
Technicians Guild we hope to see you all there. Start planning now!
Please share this information with your fellow members, colleagues and
friends.

The DEADLINE for early registration is SEPTEMBER 4th.

Only a few days left to take advantage of  our early registration so
click here and REGISTER NOW
ONLINE

Check out our new classes

2003 NYSCON Conference