NYSCON 03

Don Mannino dmannino@kawaius.com
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 10:07:18 -0700

List,

At the risk of scaring some potential attendees away (my apologies to
Don McKechnie!), I thought I would note that Nick Gravagne won't be able
to attend the New York State convention, so the second-string technician
(me) will be representing Kawai at the conference instead.  My apologies
to those who were hoping to attend Nick's classes.

I will be presenting my old favorite class on efficient and accurate
action center service using broaches, plus a class on upright regulation
which I presented in Dallas called "Vertical Action Regulation - Maximum
Results in Minimum Time."

For those who are near by, I will also be giving a post-convention Kawai
factory voicing seminar at the new Kawai new dealer in Orange, CT (near
New Haven).  It will be held Monday evening, September 29th, and is free
to all who wish to attend.  Please e-mail for the address or talk to me
at the NY state convention if you think you might want to come.

Don Mannino RPT

www.nevele.com

Contact:

Charles R. Erbsmehl RPT ,chair NYSCON