emergency travel paper

Mary Smith marysmith@mail.utexas.edu
Thu, 05 Jun 2003 08:50:59 -0500

This brings up a question I have always had about this: Is there a reason
not to use self-adhesive paper? I have used file folder labels, with
self-stick backing, for years. I can cut them into strips of varying widths
and easily carry them in my tool kit. I also cut them crosswise and use as
service records for myself inside the piano. Is it a bad idea to use this
type of sticker on flanges? If so, why?

Mary