Guidelines at last!

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Thu, 05 Jun 2003 08:13:02 -0600

Fellow CAUT's,
	We are happy to announce that the revised Guidelines for Effective
Institutional Piano Maintenance is complete - final edited and
approved/vetted by the board, and newly formatted. The document is now
posted on our CAUT web page
http://www.ptg.org/caut.php/guidlines_pg.htm
	We are now soliciting endorsements for the document. The original
Guidelines had a page with names of a hundred or so technicians together
with their institutions. We would like to match and exceed that - it gives
the document additional credibility. So please go to the site, take a look,
and send your endorsement to fssturm@unm.edu (there is a link on the
guidelines page).
	The posted version is in pdf format (read with Adobe Acrobat). The printed
version will be slightly different - it will have a few blank pages so that
sections start on the right page, and page numbers will be changed
accordingly. The printed and bound version will become available as soon as
we tell home office we are done soliciting endorsements. The web version
will continue to be posted on line as well.
	So please get around to this right away - record your name for posterity,
and help us bring this project to completion. And please bring this to the
attention of any caut's you know who aren't subscribed to the list.
Regards,
Fred Sturm and Bill Shull, co-chairs
CAUT committee