Guidelines at last!

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sat, 7 Jun 2003 13:53:42 +0200

Hello,

The PDF file is first class and very complete, I may tell you that the
head technician of the National school of Music in Paris (250 pianos)
have been given the old 2000 version of the guidelines (by me, a few
years before).

We plan actually to produce a document for the little schools and
other conservatories, and the actual guidelines will be welcome for
sure (it is a 3 people project including this man).

I'll let you know how it turns, in fact I translated in French the
text of the 2000 version, and I plan to translate this 2003 document
also.
Let me know if some are interested in having it, I also like to have
the agreement to distribute/use it, may be in the French technician
journal which is very small ;(  (with the due credits).

I had a problem with the latest Excel file, that could not open on my
computer, probably for a language version difference.

Is somebody having an updated version available on Excel or a database
under Windows? (I still use the 2000 formulae and it is yet not
precise for the little schools) I made a spreadsheet using the
original one, but I can't modify it easily, there are problems due to
the language difference also (I guess), so if I could find a complete
up to date spreadsheet or better a database, I would use it as it is.

Thanks to all who participate in this project, I don't know if we
should have comments from the conservatory ( 2 rebuilding technicians,
2 to 4 tuners, an apprentice, a leader tech), I'll try to have some
feedback from them if it is of some interest, as they keep record of
the hours spended, the furniture, parts, etc.

Greetings

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et reparation de pianos.

PianoTech