Let's cut to the chase was Re: Guidelines comments

Fri, 13 Jun 2003 12:53:46 -0500

At 12:43 6/13/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w =
>"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" xmlns:st1 =
>"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags">
>I'll bet that having any certification beyond RPT will have to have
>Council approval and a note from our mother.  The only other certification
>that exists now is CTE and they aren't allowed to advertise that fact.
>
>dave

I fear that any CAUTerizing certification will come to pass just after
Council agrees as to what constitutes "rebuilding".

i.e. I ain't holdin' my breath.

Conrad Hoffsommer, Decorah, IA

If nobody knows the troubles you've seen, then you don't live in a small town.