Baldwin termination bars

fssturm@unm.edu fssturm@unm.edu
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 12:19:36 -0600

Thanks so much, Del, Ron, Roger, et al. I'll pass on the various posts, and I think
this will help a great deal in raising my colleague's confidence level in
approaching the problem. And the likelihood of effecting a solution.
  I'll pass along results when I hear, though, as I wrote earlier, it sounds like it will
be several months before he actually tears into the piano.
Regards,
Fred Sturm
Universidad de Nuevo Mexico