University curiousity?

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 22:27:23 -0400

--=====================_14618046==.ALT

Tom and Dave (and anyone else that cares),
         I asked these questions about 2 years ago when I was considering a=
=20
similar move. Ultimately it came down to staying put but there were a great=
=20
many factors to consider. The family move was a big part of it as my kids=20
are young and the quality of the schools was of major importance. Both my=20
kids are very good students. Another was not just the obvious standard of=20
living but really the style of living too! Different parts of the country=20
have vastly different life styles as you well know. We in Cleveland, OH are=
=20
somewhat fast paced but nearly as much as NY but a great deal more than=20
some parts of the south. Ultimately it will come down to the same thing we=
=20
did with the pros and cons lists. Failing that follow your gut! In my case=
=20
that's not too hard as it's getting farther out there every year and I=20
really don't have a choice anyway!

Greg

Greg Newell
Greg's piano Fort=E9