CAUT credential was Let's cut to the chase was Re: Guidelines comments

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 11:05:24 EDT

In a message dated 6/14/03 6:23:23 PM Central Daylight Time, Bdshull@aol.com
writes:

> .  Let's move forward with a CAUT credential, a CAUT PTG curriculum, and a
> successful marketing of the CAUT RPT to the universities

One of the way to do this is to go to the various conferences and conventions
for university administrators. I don't know all of them, but there is one
where music school department chairs belong. It would be in our best interest if
we can find out more about this group, and try to get on an agenda, or offer
programs. Sending out emails and paper work to all the music departments will
help, but most of that information wind up at the bottom of a pile of papers.
We need to get "in their face", if we're ever going to make an impact.

Wim