CAUT credential was Let's cut to the chase was Re: Guidelines comments

David M. Porritt dm.porritt@verizon.net
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 20:44:40 -0500

Wim:

I'm just saying that I don't think we have our "message" well crafted
yet.  We have several valid points, but we haven't developed a well
organized message.

dave