Guidelines comments

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 07:48:40 -0600

Wim,
	To add your name to the endorsements page of the new Guidelines, simply
send me an email with your name, position, and institutions (privately, to
avoid overloading the list).
	I'll put you down, Wim. Let's see if I can get the spelling right. It's
William Blies, or was that Bleis? <g> Seriously, I'll spell it Willem
Blees, but do need the correct institution name - just University of
Alabama, or do I add the city?
Regards,
Fred Sturm