CAUT credential was Let's cut to the chase was Re: Guidelines

Donald McKechnie dmckech@ithaca.edu
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 11:46:36 -0700

Wim,

The CAUT Committee will be requesting a chance to present at next year's
NASM convention. We tried to get in this year but were turned down. It
is not easy getting in. You may remember Jo Ann Domb from the symposium
last year. She gave me some ideas to use for next year's proposal. I
hope to come away from Dallas with more ideas for the proposal as well.
FYI, NASM does not have an exhibit hall at their conventions.

Another convention PTG should pursue is the College Music Society annual
meeting. This one does have an exhibit hall. We need to convince the
Board and Home Office that attending this event will be worthwhile. Of
course, a proposal for a presentation needs to be developed.

Don McKechnie