Let's cut to the chase was Re: Guidelines comments

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 16:19:00 -0600

Jeff,
	I think the best way to improve the salary situation would be for the US
Congress to establish a national, universal system of health
care/insurance. Then all of us caut's who reluctantly work for low pay,
because that's the only way to get insurance, will demand higher pay or
move to more lucrative pastures. I say this partly tongue and cheek, but
partly deadly seriously. And such a thing could happen in the next five
years. Or could wait until after I've retired. I do think it is inevitable.
Regards,
Fred Sturm

--On Saturday, June 14, 2003 12:20 PM -0400 Jeff Tanner