Let's cut to the chase was Re: Guidelines comments

Alan McCoy amccoy@mail.ewu.edu
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 16:08:35 -0700

Fred,

Trying to stir up trouble, are you?! ;-)

I'm not convinced it is the best way to improve our salaries, but I like the
idea anyway. So which will come first, a woman president or a sensible
health care system?

Alan McCoy