Let's cut to the chase was Re: Guidelines comments

Jeff Tanner jtanner@mozart.sc.edu
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 11:12:41 -0400

Hi Fred,
I agree.  I believe a national, universal system of health care is
inevitable.  If not, our current system will price itself into bankruptcy.
10 years ago, I thought it would have already happened by now.  I think
dealing with the health care cost problem is priority number one in dealing
with our current economy.

Back to piano technology...
Jeff