take this job and shove it (was let's cut..)

Charles K. Ball ckball@mail.utexas.edu
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 14:26:03 -0500

Dear Mary,

Thank you for your kind words about our program at UT.  I wonder if
any of our colleagues have gone the student fee route.  Judging by
the amount of time that some seem to spend on the Internet, it is a
wonder they get any work done at all!

I meant to tell you this week how much I am enjoying the dog book you
gave us.  The author makes the point that many people today are so
isolated and cut off from traditional family support that they rely
upon their pets for emotional support and companionship--sometimes to
the detriment of the animal.  Fortunately, I don't believe we have
yet spoiled our varmints to the extent of some of his horror stories,
but we may be well on our way!

Hope you enjoy Tyler Florence--might make you want to get cable TV.

Have a good weekend,
Charles
--
Charles K. Ball, RPT