take this job and shove it (was let's cut..) (OT)

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sat, 21 Jun 2003 10:39:55 +0200

Re: take this job and shove it (was let's cut..)I had a moth in the shop,
that give me a lot of emotionnal support during the long repair jobs, she
allowed me to do little pauses with a spray, very refreshing.
When she see me voicing I though she say for herself that she could produce
a far bette job with the help of her's childs if only I ask her.

Unfortunately she died, can't figure why.
<RIP>

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et reparation de pianos.

PianoTech