More Realistic Test was RE: tuning exam in U.S.

David M. Porritt dm.porritt@verizon.net
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 07:27:41 -0500

Tom:

I understand what you are saying here, but would you be willing to
leave your clientele for 2 years of this work, then try to rebuild
your business at the end of this assignment?  (Even if this involved
only 25% of your time for 2 years, it would certainly affect your
current schedule.)

dave