ETD's

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Sat, 1 Nov 2003 19:39:28 EST

In a message dated 11/1/2003 10:59:04 AM Central Standard Time,=20
dforman@rider.edu writes:
Caut,
I=E2=80=99m considering buying a new tuner, and I=E2=80=99m looking for advi=
ce. I=E2=80=99m looking=20
at the SAT, Cybertuner, and Verituner. What are your experiences with these,=
=20
which do you prefer, and why. I=E2=80=98ve used an SAT I for 12 years, and I=
=E2=80=99m=20
wondering if the newer devices do give a better tuning.
=20
Dave Forman
Dave

Personally I like the SAT III, but that's because I haven't had a chance to=20
use the Verituner,  and the only time I have used the Cybertuner is during=20
exams. You're going to get lot's suggestions as to which machine (program),=20=
to=20
get. But until you actually use and learn how to use it, you're not going to=
 know=20
which is best for you. The only real way to know which one you like best is=20
to use each one for a month or two, and then make a decision. But since I do=
ubt=20
each one of the machine (program), manufacturers will let you use their=20
machine for free for an extended period of time, perhaps you can do the next=
 best=20
thing. I would suggest you go to the next seminar, or convention, where all=20
three machines are being displayed, and ask if you can take one into a room=20=
and=20
tune a piano with it.=20

Wim=20