ETD's

Sun, 02 Nov 2003 02:05:45 +0100

I think if you are used to a SAT, and use your ears along the way, then
you will be hard put to find a combination that will yeild better
results. That being said, you might like the general feel of another
device.

I would suggest you look into Verituner if you are serioiusly
considering a <new> device. This is the only really new development to
show up on the market since the SAT.... at least  IMO.

I am a fan of the whole multipartial perspective, and have been since I
first started to understand just what it is that ETD's really do for us.

RicB

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.