Mac Frampton

Mon, 03 Nov 2003 22:49:38 +0100

If he wants if clean... then give it to him clean. Use OT 4, or 3 and just
let it be. Recalucate the stretch for the bass perhaps. The piano will sound
just fine.

I havnt had any experience with Mac Frampton but I have run into a few good
pianists that know about basic stretch issues and have an idea what they
want.... and its generally a good idea to give it to them.

Just my 2 B's

RicB