Schaff Tuning Levers - slap tuning

Isaac sur Noos oleg-i@noos.fr
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 22:15:10 +0100

Why not, but is an impact hammer manageable like a normal one also
(for fine setting) with a good handle

What I've find when getting used to the slap, is that I often dose
right so one is enough, for all the medium part of the piano (I avoid
it in the bass).
How do you check the pin setting with an impact hammer ?
What model do you use ?

Thanks

Isaac OLEG
accordeur - reparateur - concert