Guidelines endorsements

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Fri, 07 Nov 2003 07:15:47 -0700

Hi Guy,
	We did have a request in the June (I think) PTJ - no results. Also an
article in the last Leader Letter - no results. I plan to attack the
pianotech list. I've asked for someone who is subscribed and is willing to
make a post, but haven't had a response yet. If I don't get one soon, I'll
subscribe myself for a little while.
	I'd be happy for any help from any source. BTW, this latest appeal has
garnered about 15 names so far.
Hey, there's always maņana.
Fred

--On Tuesday, November 4, 2003 5:12 PM -0700 Nichols <nicho@zianet.com>