Guidelines endorsements

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Tue, 04 Nov 2003 17:12:42 -0700

Fred,
    Just wondering what other means besides the CAUT list you've got for
soliciting endorsements. I don't recall any recent mention in the Journal,
and I'm just curious about other avenues. Dunno if Trade Relations
Committee can be of assistance. (but we're willing, I think) I know Shawn
at home office has some sources.

Anyway,
Later,
Semper Gumby,