Guidelines endorsements

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Tue, 04 Nov 2003 13:05:52 -0700

Hi all,
	The revised Guidelines for Effective Institutional Piano Maintenance has
been completed and posted to our web site for many months now. It is time
that it be released in printed and bound form. The only thing missing is
the endorsements page. 47 caut's have agreed to have their names appear on
the endorsements page so far. We hope to have over 100 names there.
	So this is a plea to those of you who have not yet responded: please go to
http://www.ptg.org/caut.php/guidlines_pg.htm and look over the revised
document. I think you will find that it is something you would be only too
happy to stand behind. If so, please email your name and the name of your
institution(s) to fssturm@unm.edu.
	If you have already done this, please check that your name is included
below, and that spelling and information are correct. And please take a
look through the list. If you know colleagues who aren't included, please
contact them and urge them to join you in endorsing this document.
	We would like to bring this to completion by the end of this year, so we
are setting December 1 as the deadline for inclusion in the list of
endorsers. Thanks for your help in giving this document additional
credibility.
Regards,
Fred Sturm, co-chair caut committee

endorsers as of 11/4/03 include:

Kawai Corporation

Baird, John  Millikin University
Ball, Charles  University of Texas at Austin
Bartlett, Channing  University Of California - Berkeley
Becker, Lawrence  University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music
Bentley, Ray T.  Lewis and Clark Community College
Bledsoe, Lee  Tennessee Tech University
Blees, Willem  University of Alabama
Buntemeyer, Loren  University of Kansas (retired)
Busby, James A.  Brigham Young University, Snow College
Clark, Peter  California State University - Sacramento
Cramer, Mark  Brandon University, School of Music
Crane, Alan B.  Wichita State University
Doss, Jr., Elwood  University of Tennessee at Martin
Eschman, Charlotte  Delgado Community College, Dillard University, Xavier
University
Fletcher, Melvin  Bates College
Higgins, Scott  University of Oregon
Jolly, Roger  University of Saskatchewan
Kabat, Steve  Cleveland State University
Kemple, Joe  Truman State University
Kupelian, Paul  Oswego State University (retired)
McCoy, Alan  Eastern Washington University
McKechnie, Donald R.  Ithaca College
Mrykalo, Vincent  University of Utah
Murphy, Robert A.  Michigan State University
Nichols, Guy  New Mexico State University
Porritt, David M.  Southern Methodist University
Probst, Dale  Midwestern State University, Vernon Regional Junior College
Ralinovsky, Jonathan  Miami University (Ohio), Central State University
Rappaport, Joel  Texas A & M University - College Station
Rappaport, Priscilla  Texas A & M University - College Station
Saderman, Andy  Queens College
Shull, Bill  La Sierra University
Solliday, Christopher  Lehigh University, Lafayette College, East
Stroudsburg University
Staples, Mitchell  Ohio State University
Stickney, Jeff  University of Montana
Sturm, Fred  University of New Mexico
Swafford, Kent  University of Missouri - Kansas City, Conservatory of Music
Tanner, Jeff  University of South Carolina, School of Music
Thile, Scott E.  Murray State University
Todd, Avery  Moores School of Music - University of Houston
Traylor, Garret  University of North Carolina - Greensboro, Elon
University, Guilford College
Vanderhoofen, David A.  Missouri Southern State College, Ozark Christian
College, Cottey College
Vesely, Blaine  Kent State University
Ward, Elizabeth  Midwestern State University, Vernon Regional Junior College
West, Richard  University of Nebraska
Wolfley, Eric  Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music
Wood, Douglas E.  University of Washington