Guidelines endorsements

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 09:19:57 EST

In a message dated 11/7/2003 8:12:23 AM Central Standard Time,=20
fssturm@unm.edu writes:
Hi Guy,
    We did have a request in the June (I think) PTJ - no results. Also an=20
article in the last Leader Letter - no results. I plan to attack the=20
pianotech list. I've asked for someone who is subscribed and is willing to=20
make a post, but haven't had a response yet. If I don't get one soon, I'll=20
subscribe myself for a little while.
    I'd be happy for any help from any source. BTW, this latest appeal has=20
garnered about 15 names so far.
Hey, there's always ma=F1ana.
Fred
I just renewed my membership, and on the back of the renewal form is a list=20
of questions the PTG wants to know. Among them is information about what=20
school(s) the member is currently working for, full time, or part time. Take=
 a look.=20
You might want to delay sending out the guidelines until after all the dues=20
have been paid, and the home office has a chance to compile the information.

Wim=20