Guidelines endorsements

Mary Smith marysmith@mail.utexas.edu
Fri, 07 Nov 2003 09:01:31 -0600

Good point, Wim. Perhaps the Home Office could supply CAUT with the
information gained, and technicians could be contacted directly about
endorsing the Guidelines (which I finally just did myself, after some minor
procrastination). Fred and Don and company have worked hard enough on this
project that waiting a month or two for some more names might be wise. What
say you, Fred and Don?

Mary