Guidelines endorsements

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Fri, 07 Nov 2003 13:52:17 -0700

--On Friday, November 7, 2003 9:01 AM -0600 Mary Smith
<marysmith@mail.utexas.edu> wrote:

> Good point, Wim. Perhaps the Home Office could supply CAUT with the
> information gained, and technicians could be contacted directly about
> endorsing the Guidelines (which I finally just did myself, after some
> minor procrastination). Fred and Don and company have worked hard enough
> on this project that waiting a month or two for some more names might be
> wise. What say you, Fred and Don?
>
> Mary

 	Well, that might be a good idea. Kathy Maxwell (the home office person
who has been working on getting the Guidelines into publishable shape) has
been bugging me to get this completed, as people have been requesting
copies. And she wants it done and out of her hair (a sentiment I share).
	I opened my dues invoice, looking specifically for the question about
institutional affiliation, and didn't turn the form over, so I didn't see
it. I was feeling disappointed that all the harrassment of board members by
my cohort-in-crime Bill Shull was in vain. I guess another question to ask
is how long it would take home office to compile all that data into a form
that could generate a list of names, addresses, and emails.
	Comments, anyone?
BTW, the list of endorsers is now at 61. Keep those cards and letters
coming!
Regards,
Fred Sturm