Guidelines endorsements

Don McKechnie dmckech@ithaca.edu
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 12:17:39 -0800

Mary,

Whatever it takes to get as many endorsements as possible. The idea of
the requested school information on the dues form is to identify those
techs that do a significant amount of school work. After we have the
list, we will contact them to see if they are interested in receiving
mailings from CAUT and if they are interested in endorsing the
Guidelines.

Don