Digital cameras (Piano Action)

Hans E Sander hesand01@louisville.edu
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 14:25:31 -0500

The bending spaghetti is the hammer shank with the hammer trying to hold
on. And then there is even more maccaroni if you start with the flexing
key. At the time between when the key is hit and the time the hammer
finally hits the string I have already eaten part of the salad.

Hans Sander

>>> "Garret E. Traylor" <traylorg@equaltemperament.com> 11/13/2003
1:37:04 PM >>>

Stephen,
I have been hearing about a high speed tape of the piano action for
years
but I have never had a chance to see it.  If you all could developed
one and
make it available ... that would be just way too cool!  Or, if someone
knows
where a copy is I would be very interested hearing from you.  I
understand
that the hammer bends like a wet piece of spaghetti.

Kindest Regards,
Garret Traylor