Digital cameras (Piano Action)

Thu, 13 Nov 2003 13:20:41 -0800

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Hans E Sander=20
  To: traylorg@equaltemperament.com ; caut@ptg.org=20
  Sent: November 13, 2003 11:25 AM
  Subject: RE: Digital cameras (Piano Action)

  The bending spaghetti is the hammer shank with the hammer trying to =
hold on. And then there is even more maccaroni if you start with the =
flexing key. At the time between when the key is hit and the time the =
hammer finally hits the string I have already eaten part of the salad.=20

Hans Sander=20

And yet we insist on discussing action geometry as if the various =
components were all infinitely rigid and had zero inertia.

Del