European durability

Mon, 17 Nov 2003 13:59:10 -0600

Doug,

I think Ric is close to the truth here...

At 20:44 11/17/2003 +0100, you wrote:

>That being said... keep the climate under control, and purchase one of the
>premier European makes.... and you should be fine for many years to come.
>
>RicB

One might ask how european automobiles hold up in the american
climate?  Are we talking about BMWs or Yugos?
Quality and craftsmanship will translate to longevity, especially with
adequate climate control and expert maintenance.

Conrad Hoffsommer
from close enough to the middle of nowhere to see it over the fence.