European durability

Tue, 18 Nov 2003 05:18:40 -0600

Doug,

At 15:14 11/17/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Conrad,
>
>  The best I can do to control the climate is to install a Piano Life
> Saver System.
>As for BMW some of them are manufactured on the good ole' U.S.A. The Yugo
>on the other hand had grave manufacturing defects. I was asking about top
>quality pianos such as Fazioli. The maintenance of the instrument would be
>performed by a highly trained and very competent technician.
>
>Regards,
>Doug Atkins

I hope you didn't take my question personally, but I'm just a little
sensitive (and maybe a little over-reactive) right now to blanket
statements/references.  I was hopeful that you were referring to quality
instruments, but, in my inimitable A-R way, I heard a general question and
wanted clarification.

Please forgive any discomfort I may have caused.

Conrad Hoffsommer
from close enough to the middle of nowhere to see it over the fence.