CAUT uodate and square grand technical question

Don McKechnie dmckech@ithaca.edu
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 07:21:58 -0800

Hi Roger,

Many thanks to you and Gail for supporting PTG/CAUT activities this
year. The forums that you participated in, and financially assisted,
were first rate. The continuing support of Dampp-Chaser is making the
job of educating academia about PTG, and the work of CAUT's, so much
eaiser.

Regards,
Don