send a piana to Havana- in trouble?

ANRPiano@aol.com ANRPiano@aol.com
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 16:04:40 EST

In a message dated 2/11/2004 2:37:43 PM Central Standard Time,
pkupeli1@twcny.rr.com writes:
Another good reason not to vote for Bush.  Did you also notice that the
Grammy Awards for Best Latin Music were Cubans (Ibraham Ferrar) and were not
even given permission to come to America and receive their awards.
Paul Kupelian
Paul,

Bill Clinton had 8 years to fix this problem and I didn't see anything done,
though I agree there should be a change.  It just isn't simply a matter of
wishing it so, international politics is much more complex than that.  Not to
mention the domestic ramifications.

Andrew