send a piana to Havana- in trouble?

Wed, 11 Feb 2004 23:48:15 +0100

ANRPiano@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 2/11/2004 2:37:43 PM Central Standard Time,
> pkupeli1@twcny.rr.com writes:
>
>     Another good reason not to vote for Bush.  Did you also notice
>     that the
>     Grammy Awards for Best Latin Music were Cubans (Ibraham Ferrar)
>     and were not
>     even given permission to come to America and receive their awards.
>     Paul Kupelian
>
> Paul,
>
> Bill Clinton had 8 years to fix this problem and I didn't see anything
> done, though I agree there should be a change.  It just isn't simply a
> matter of wishing it so, international politics is much more complex
> than that.  Not to mention the domestic ramifications.
>
> Andrew

Er... so we make the change the present administration prescribes here
??  Seems to me that in this particular case... seen from the eyes of
the piantech in question... there was no problem at all under the
previoius administration... the problem started just the other day.  I
dont really see the political ramifications of this move... or the
omission of it either.  I'm sure the delivering of old used pianos to
Cuba adds up to less then a hill of very very small beans in the greater
geopolitical scheme of things.

JAO