Capo bars - Del's Article and then some

Bdshull@aol.com Bdshull@aol.com
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 22:50:58 EST

Hi, David,

LOL - internet shorthand for "laugh out loud"

MARC isn't too terribly far from you this March....Chris Solliday and I are
planning some great CAUT classes, we would of course benefit greatly from your
participation - and the rest of you all on the CAUT list too - that's what
makes these CAUT events great.

Bill Shull

n a message dated 2/16/2004 7:34:19 PM Pacific Standard Time,