sawing off hammershank tails

Allen Wright awright440@cinci.rr.com
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 22:34:32 -0500

Bill doesn't carry the Takagi saws anymore, I don't believe. Or at=20
least the blades: and I can't find replacement blades for mine - does=20
anyone know of a source? They're very nice, but I only have one of the=20=

two blades for it now, no more snap blades. They're slightly narrower=20
than the American made ones, alas.

Thanks,

Allen Wright
Cincinnati, Ohio
On Thursday, February 19, 2004, at 06:11  PM, Phil Romano wrote:

> A razor saw made by Exacto. Available at most hobby and/or model=20
> shops. I much prefer the Takagi Shark Saw. A mini pull saw/snap knife=20=

> combo available from Spurlock (at least it used to be). Like Eric=20
> said, it's nice and quiet and no need for any sanding etc..
> =A0
> Phil Romano
> Coastal Carolina University
> Conway, SC