sawing off hammershank tails

llafargue llafargue@charter.net
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 22:38:40 -0600

I just keyed it into the web and got a ton of sources, including Bill
Spurlock.  They're great saws.

Lance Lafargue, RPT
LAFARGUE PIANOS
New Orleans Chapter, PTG
985.72P.IANO
llafargue@charter.net

-----Original Message-----
From: caut-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf Of
Allen Wright
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 9:35 PM
To: College and University Technicians
Subject: Re: sawing off hammershank tails

Bill doesn't carry the Takagi saws anymore, I don't believe. Or at least
the blades: and I can't find replacement blades for mine - does anyone
know of a source? They're very nice, but I only have one of the two
blades for it now, no more snap blades. They're slightly narrower than
the American made ones, alas.

Thanks,

Allen Wright
Cincinnati, Ohio