Client database

Dafydd Llwyd Talcott 75711.1537@compuserve.com
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 16:37:54 -0500

Hello, Jeff--

A caution about using Microsoft Access. [I'm sort of a computer nut
and this is a personal opinion.] Since many virus writers target
Microsoft products, _particualrly_ Access, you should have a
good anti-virus program running, and maybe a firewall as well.

My partner has Access on his system and it has many fine
features and appears user-friendly.

Before writing this note I went to my Windows 98 Accessories
entry and found Cardfile; will this work for your application?
[I've never fiddled with it so am ignorant.]

Cheers,
Dave Talcott
Lurker