Client data base

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@noos.fr
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 10:40:12 +0100

Hello, Jeff, thanks for these info,

Yes I am very much interested, even yet in some software that should
accept to synchronize - or transfer accurately Access simple
relational databases to my Ipaq  HP 4150 pocket PC (nice machine BTW).

I did not find much time to try softwares but the one I downloaded was
NOT a database management tool (no links).

Why is it that Microsoft provide a transfer format for Access but I
don't see real tools to use them (the same as the links and formula's
in Excel, most is lost in the translation).

Any good advice for a medium/low level computer guy.

Isaac OLEG

Isaac OLEG
accordeur - reparateur - concert
oleg-i@noos.fr